Looking for a simple and inexpensive dish for the Holiday Season? Look no further, because I have the perfect recipe for you: Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake! Get ready to indulge in a delightful treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you craving for more.
This delectable treat combines the comforting taste of cinnamon rolls with the tartness of apples and the sweetness of caramel. The result? A flavor explosion that will make your taste buds dance with joy. When I first saw this recipe, it was a simple two ingredient dish but I decided to add a few extras to really make it super indulgent and delicious! As a side note, these pumpkin bowls were the perfect way to serve such a fun fall treat!
How to Make the Perfect Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake
Now that I've got your taste bud stirring, let's dive into the recipe. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup chopped, roasted pecans
- Caramel Syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F and grease a baking dish.
2. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later.
3. Cut cinnamon roll dough into 6 pieces, repeating for each cinnamon roll.
4. Add cinnamon roll pieces to a lightly greased baking or pie pan.
5. Add Apple Pie Filling and stir.
6. Bake for 35 min (stirring half way to ensure cinnamon roll pieces bake evenly).
7. Top with toasted pecans, icing and caramel syrup.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!
Whether you're hosting a brunch, celebrating a special occasion, or simply treating yourself to a sweet indulgence, Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake is the perfect choice. So grab your apron, preheat your oven, and get ready to experience a dessert that will make you look like a dessert diva!