Want a recipe that's quick and easy but will make you look like a pastry expert for your next party?? These Mini Fruit Tarts are the perfect dish!
For our last turn to host our Bible Study, I was searching for something different. I always feel like I bake the same things over and over! How about you? When I mentioned my delimma to my coworkers, my friend Megan offered up this recipe and it could not have been a bigger hit!! These mini fruit tarts are light, creamy and so easy to customize for any season or party theme! So today I'm sharing Megan's Mini Tarts for all of you to enjoy!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
1 Package of 24 precut Sugar Cookies
16 oz Coolwhip
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
1/2 Cup Strawberries (chopped)
1/3 Cup Blueberries
D I R E C T I O N S :
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut cookie dough into halves.
3. Add cookie dough halves into greased mini muffin pan.
4. Bake on 350 degrees for 6 - 8 minutes. Cookies will be slightly undercooked.
5. Compress the middle of the cookies with a tart tamper and allow to cool.
6. Combine Coolwhip, Cream Cheese and Confectioners’ Sugar in mixer on medium speed. Add mixture to a pastry bag or ziplock bag with one end cut.
7. Fill Mini Tarts with filling and top with fresh fruit.
8. Chill in refrigerator for approx 1 - 2 hours to allow the filling to set.
If you want to see the process step by step in a short video, you can click here for the Instagram Reel. You can also Pin or save the recipe graphic below.
Special thanks to Megan for sharing this super yummy recipe! And Marie for suggesting I ask Megan :)
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I have! I’d love to hear from you via email, social media DM or tag me in your posts!